"A new stablecoin with ticker USDK will be launched today by global settlement firm OKLink, a subsidiary of top cryptocurrency exchange OKEx"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
Other hot crypto news today
- EOS Holders Vote to Reduce the Annual Inflation From 5% to 1%
- Venezuelan Mining Parts Supplier Coincoin Now Accepts Bitcoin Cash
- Federal Preemption or States’ Rights? Crypto Advocates Clash Over Regulatory Approaches
- Bitfinex Plans to Launch Lightning Network Support for Stablecoin Tether: Report
- FT: US Regulator CFTC in Talks With Facebook Over Rumored Crypto Plans
- Cryptopia Suits Gather Steam as Another Failed Exchange Is Bound for Court
- Community Funding and Bringing Smart Contracts to BCH in the Weekly Update From Bitcoin.com
- Major Utility Settlement Coin Project Raises $63 Mln for Commercial Realization
- Brazilian Banks to Implement New HyperLedger-Powered Digital ID Platform
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...