"Last week in Russia, state agents tore apart the offices of FBK, a privately funded anti-corruption foundation, freezing group assets and more than 100 bank accounts. Officials are using suspicion of money laundering as justification for targeting the lar..."
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
More news sources
Bitcoin is experiencing a serious correction. Presently, it preserves the potential for the decline to $9,900, from where the quotations may form a new wave of growth, realizing the reversal...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
Bitcoin broke $11,000 against the continued rise of altcoins. Is the domination of BTC coming back to the 60% mark?
Read more: news.u.today
This article examines the recent price action of four Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), and Chainlink (LINK), as well as the news that may have been responsible (at least in part) for these moves.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Sources reveal ClearBank will be the new payment provider for Coinbase UK, and the possible reason for removing ZCash (ZEC) for British buyers.
Read more: cryptovest.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Barclays Is No Longer Banking Coinbase
- Dallas Mavericks Become Second NBA Team to Accept Bitcoin
- Samsung at Last Adds Bitcoin Functionality to Its Blockchain Phones
- Samsung Discreetly Adds Bitcoin Support to Blockchain Keystore
- Two Economists. Two Views on Bitcoin’s Ability to Disrupt Fiat Money
- Barclays May Be Ending Work With Coinbase, Transactions in GBP to Slow
- Bitcoin’s Price Looks Set for a Drop to $10K
- RBI’s Power Over Crypto Challenged at Length in Indian Supreme Court Today
- Hong Kong Is Paying Higher Prices for Bitcoin Amid Political Unrest
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...