It’s Monday night here, and we launch the new weekly dispatch to become this project’s main newsletter for years ahead (we hope). So, meet State of True Flip, where we publish the past week’s developments and updates of the world’s #1 blockchain lottery!
- Token holder profile vastly redesigned, correct data on users' TFL # and %
- Transaction history available now in the Token holder profile, with sorting options (refilled balance, bought tickets, winnings, funds withdrawal);
- Bulk purchases finally work – buy up to 100 tickets a time, for up to 150 future draws, program your numbers or choose auto fill;
- Bitcoin Cash is now accepted along with BTC, LTC, ETH and DASH;
- The Jackpot will increase to 100 BTC on 29/08 (tomorrow);
- Security updated: separate 2FA and email confirmation added for secure funds/tokens withdrawal.
It seems plenty of stuff is done to provide a smoother UX for both players and token holders. But that’s just a beginning :) We’ll keep you posted on the Team’s progress with this newsletter - once a week starting now. Of course, all other communications will continue in accordance with our workflow.
True Flip Team