Hello Steemit community,
The Cook with Us team (@chefsteve, @pandamama, and @offoodandart) look forward to welcoming you into our contest on March 6th. In preparation for the launch of @cookwithus we are sharing with you the official rules.
If you have any questions about the rules please ask us in the comments section below.
Cook with Us official contest rules
• The title of your post should look like this: Cook with us – Month, Week # – and the name of your starter, main or dessert. For example, Cook with Us - March, Week 1 - Spaghetti and Meatballs
• The first tag on your entry must be: cookwithus
• Please upvote and resteem the post on which the link to your entry will appear.
• You can only enter one dish per entry (a dish means a single version. Not one dish two or three ways. You may only enter one entry per week.
• Contest ends every Monday 12:00 UTC.
• Results will be published no later than Thursday 12:00 UTC. Three days after the contest is closed.
• Submit a proof photo with the dish. The proof photo must include your Steemit name, the dish name and the date.
• Entries do not have to be original. However, if not original, please provide the source.
• Include a description of the dish. Some examples are the taste of the dish, its origin, or the story behind it.
• Describe why your dish works. Give a brief description about why you put these ingredients together.
• Post your entry in the comments section of the weekly challenge. This is the post that announces the start of the week's contest.
• While there is a calendar showing future themes, entries can only be submitted for the current week's contest and only after the official post for the contest is made. Entries submitted before the official start date or after the deadline will not be considered valid entries.
• The Cook with Us contest will cover many topics and disciplines. Make sure you check for weekly contest rules that may change due to the nature of the challenge.
• By entering @cookwithus, the contestant agrees to their material being used by the organizers for any purposes and will not be compensated should the material be published. But, you, the author/photgrapher will be given written credit.
Also, you can see our March calendar below or read the entire post by clicking HERE.
Make sure that you follow us so that you can see @cookwithus updates easily in your feed.
We look forward to getting to know each of you better each week as we cook, compete and share with each other. Thank you for your support and we will see you soon!