- 3 Potatoes, wash it clean
- 1 sheet of Bacon, roasted to dry, chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Season the potatoes with salt and oil. Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven at 180 ° C until cooked ± 1 hour.
- Lift, Cut the top of the potato. Press the side of the potato until it breaks.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of sour cream on top. Sprinkle with smoked beef and leek.
- And ready to Serve.
" I Always Loved This Dish "
Thank you Steemian' Image : Source
Thank you Steemian'
Image : Source