The Sportstalksocial Weekly Writing Contest(Week 6)
I introduced the Sportstalksocial weekly writing contest here and the maiden edition saw 4 participants.
- @junior182 entry can be seen here
- @blanchy.sports entry can be seen here
- @jozef230 entry can be seen here
- @oxygen02 entry can be seen here
The second edition saw a single participant.
The third edition saw 2 participants.
The fourth edition saw a single entry
There was no entry for the fifth edition due to the Hardfork.
The new contest
Title: Football is too dangerous for players
Intro- Football is the most popular sport in the world today. It has the fun, thrills, and moments you won't forget in a haste. Despite all these, football possess its hazards. You hear of leg breaks, head injuries, concussions in the game of football. What do you think? Do you think football is too dangerous for the players?
Word Count: Minimum of 400 words.
Promotion: Promote your entries on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, etc. Include the promotion link at the end of your post.
Deadline: Submission ends exactly 3 days from this announcement.
Tags: Tags should include sportstalk, football and any other tags of your choice.
Entries will be curated based on a set of pre-defined rules.
You are free to modify the title but make sure it still contains the original title.
30,000 Sports Power delegation will be shared between the top 3 winners in the ratio 3:2:1.
- Winner: 15,000 Sports power delegation for a week.
- Second Place: 10,000 Sports power delegation for a week.
- Third Place: 5,000 Sports power delegation for a week.
If you don't have SPORTS token, you can exchange with Steem on Steem-engine.
The entry fee is to prevent low-quality submissions and also help burn SPORTS.
- Entries will be curated by @zonefund.
- All curation rewards will be powered up.
- Liquid sports will only be used for initiatives that will be announced in a subsequent post.
Leave a comment below if you have any other question.
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://zoneboy.000webhostapp.com/2019/09/the-sportstalksocial-weekly-writing-contestweek-6