Match: France vs Argentina
Submit your entry by: 2018-06-30 14:00:00 GMT
- If the crowd gets it right: 90% of all SBD + STEEM rewards from contest posts will be distributed to Steemians who predicted the result correctly
- If the crowd is wrong: 50% of all SBD + STEEM rewards from contest posts will be distributed to Steemians who predicted the result correctly
- The remaining SBD + STEEM rewards of each contest will be added into a Grand Pool which will be used to reward the overall top 10 predictors
- Top 10 predictors will also receive auto upvotes from @culgin and @steem-oracle for the next 30 days after overall results are announced
Rules to participate in the contest:
- Upvote the contest post with at least 30% voting strength
- Have a reputation of at least 30
- Resteem the contest post is highly encouraged but not mandatory
- Reply the post with your prediction of the outcome at the 90th minute. Just your pick and no other words. (e.g. For Spain vs Portugal. Just reply Spain or Portugal or Tie)
- Entries must be submitted before match starts. Editing of entry after the match has started, will void the entry.
- There must be at least 20 entries for contest to be valid (so get as many people to join as possible!)
- If there are insufficient entries, SBD + STEEM rewards will be added to the Grand Pool
About the contest
The objective of the series of games is to validate if the Wisdom of Steemians has what it takes to make accurate predictions of real world events. World Cup match prediction is just the first experiment and you can expect many more to come. For more information, please refer to this post.