🏀NBA 5 Player Fantasy Contest 🏆100% SBD payout!!

in contest •  2 years ago

Good afternoon my beloved fellow Steemians. I have been working on the scoring for a new fantasy contest and I think I have it exactly where it is most fair and will be most competitive. I will run this for a week or so and than hopefully figure out if you guys prefer something like this or a straight up pick'em when the regular season starts.

Rules of engagement

▪ Please be sure to upvote this post to ensure you entry is counted and to increase the pot for the winner(s). Resteems are appreciated but not needed to compete in the contest.
▪ Each day there are more than 3 games I will run this contests, as even 4 games is 8 teams worth of players to choose from.
▪ To play, all you have to do is pick 5 players that you think will do the best based o the scoring I will be using (listed below).
▪ Any player competing on the night of the contest is eligible to be played and there is no rules as to position or cost of players. Simply pick the 5 best players and hope they preform better than everyone else's picks.
▪ To ensure a winner each night, a tie breaker is set into place. In addition to choosing your players for the nights match up, please select a number that you think your 5 players chosen will combine to score that night. If a tie exists, the contestant whose number was closest to the actual number of points their lineup scored will take 75% of the SBD for the post and the runner-up (losing in the tie breaker) will receive the other 25% for making it to the tiebreaker.

Scoring for the Contest

Scoring will be done for each player and added together to find each contestants score. Players will earn points as follows:

▪1 pt/ point scored
▪1.5 pts/ rebound
▪1.5 pts/ assist
▪3 pts/ steal
▪3 pts/ block
▪-3 pts/ turnover

Voting closes at 7pm Eastern time for tonight's contest

Thank you all for competing. I hope you guys like this format, I've put a decent amount of thought into the scoring and rules to make it fair, fun and less likely to end in ties, haha. Thanks for stopping in, any comments or suggestion feel free to leave below as well. Good luck to everyone competing!!

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Kemba Walker
Mike Conley
Stephen Curry
Kyle Lowry
Giannis Antetokoumpo
129

·

Don't forget to put total points scored for the players you've chosen in case of a tie.

LeBron James
Marc Gasol
Stephen Curry
Kevin Durant
Giannis Antetokoumpo

·

Don't forget to put total points scored for the players you've chosen in case of a tie.