30 SBD WebGL Screen Capture Contest
- 1 Grand Prize Winner of 10 SBD
- 10 1st Place Winners of 1 SBD
- 100 Runner Up Winners of 0.1 SBD
- Use screen capture or similar tool to take screenshot of a WebGL Chrome Experiment with Google and post: https://experiments.withgoogle.com/chrome?tag=WebGL
- Leave a link to the overview page of the experiment that you took the screenshot from.
Do not link directly to the WebGL experiment page itself. Link to the Overview page. Some users do not want to click directly to the experiment because their computers might be real slow on those pages. So, you must link to the overview and not link to the experiment itself to qualify for the prize. Entries are made by leaving a comment on this post with a link to the overview page and a screen capture of the WebGL experiment as demonstrated below. Please use an application like the "Snipping Tool" in Microsoft Windows so that nothing from outside the browser window is included. There is a maximum of 10 entrants per account.
The winners will be decided based on:
- Upvotes on your entry
- Replies to your entry
- Manual review of your entry
- Peer evaluation of your entry
- Automated analysis of entry
- Authenticity of account
Users that help review the images will receive upvotes. Comments and upvotes from users that help review the images will have heavy weight on the decision for who the final winners are. Entrants must Follow @money-dreamer and Resteem this post to qualify. There will be a maximum of 111 winners but could be less if there are not enough entrants. Images must be suitable for general audiences. No profanity, violence, nudity, etc...