This is going to be among the Simplest of CONTESTS to an extent. However, it is not really a contest, in general "contest" sense but an avenue to help everyone that sees it to learn something new if possible. The rules are very simple. The rules are:
- Identify the English and botanical names of the tree below ( you can include the native name in your language)
- Resteem This post and Comment your Answer.
- Write any relevant thing about the Plant In your comment. ( Health benefits, Nutritional Value, Economic Value e.t.c.)
- The Contest ends When The Right Answer Is Provided.
- Prize is 0.75SBDs, but I may change my mind if I see some nice entries about the plant. Do a little research. Get creative😀.
- The prize may go to multiple individuals if they write different relevant things about the plant.
- The Answer will be featured next Tuesday if no one gets it right after 48hours of this post.
I couldn't get very close to the Tree to take the shots. But you can easily identify the neem if you look very close at it.
I managed to get more than one shot with my phone.
It was very Sunny when I took the picture. 😁🙌😁. And I am far from being a professional neemed photographer. May be I will learn to be one someday with a more sophisticated Camera 😏.
HINT: The answer lies in knowing the plant only but can be deduced by some little research.
My signout message is:
See The Handwriting On The Wall...