I have decided in my happy mood to organize a contest. This contest is my own way of sharing love to members of this community. After achieving my 40 rep, I looked back and realized that it wouldn't have been possible without support from members of this community.
The contest is a simple one. Simply read my last poem which I will supply again in this post and write a detailed explanation of what you understand.
First prize is 3 SBD
Second prize is 2 SBD
And the third prize is 1 SBD
- Winners will be announced after 8 days and will receive their prizes shortly after
- Only approved entries will be considered
- Entries should be submitted as a comment to this post.
- You must resteem this post after you submit your entry.
- Use of upvote bots will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate disqualification
- Remember that the winner will be picked through number (and not worth) of upvotes after 7 days.
Good luck. Here's the poem
I opened my eyes, everyone was joyous
I started crying to protest this new sojourn
No one even paid a heed that I was forlorn
Their only care, there was a newbie in the world.
Slowly I realized that I was lonely
That I was in a crowd that wasn't so loving
That everyday they keep wishing and craving
But none was ready to do the granting and giving
Then I met with others that were lonely
I decided I would be quite loving
Everyday I would also keep wishing and craving
But I was also ready to do the granting and giving
Slowly they would realize they all are lonely
Gradually they would all learn to be loving
That even while they do the wishing and craving
They should also do the granting and giving
Then I would close my eyes and be joyous
And forget the days that I was forlorn
I will be happy with my unplanned sojourn
And I will know there's a legacy for the unborn
You can check out my poems by using the following links