- I would like to invite all who are new to Steemit community platform, have basic knowledge about Crypto trading and meet the requirements listed below to participate in this contest.
- The purpose of this contest is to help minnow accounts and encourage Community growth on this site.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Leave a comment with your number predictions for today’s closing prices (prices close at 02:00 UTC or 22:00 EST), and you will have a chance to win 1 STEEM.
- The comment with the closest prediction will win 1 STEEM.
- Tip: You can check daily closing prices at 2:00 UTC or 22:00 EST at the following website:
- Required: Rep at or above 40 to be eligible.
- This contest is valid for the first 25 comments entries only.
- ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON to be eligible. (**Please do not take advantage by using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries. Let other minnow accounts have a fair chance to grow as well.)
- Edited comments will not be considered valid. If you make a mistake, delete the comment and write a new one.
- In the event of more than 1 correct prediction entry, the earlier correct prediction entry will win.
- Comments must be submitted before 14:00 UTC or 10:00 EST to be eligible.
- Price predictions must have 2 decimals. Predictions with more or less than 2 decimals will not be counted. See below for examples of number format:
- 4.12 (**Your number must have 2 decimals)
- 3.9 (**More than 2 decimals will not be counted)
- 0.981 (**Your number must have 3 decimals when the steem price stays under $1)
HOW & WHEN TO CLAIM THE PRIZE:
Another post for claiming rewards, rule updates, and general questions about the contest, will be created after the current contest day ends.
I will use the reward (STEEM) to power up the winner account within the same day as the post mentioned above.
Yesterday’s (Sunday – Sept - 2 - 2018) closing price (will round up or down if under $1): 1.00
Don’t forget to Resteem this post to increase your earnings from visitor traffic!
- Contact me on my discord server: https://discord.gg/SaM43CN
- Upvote this post!
- Please read the description before joining the contest!
- New Rules: using 3 decimals when steem price stays under $1. (2 decimals when it stays above $1.00)