First of all thank you @carlgnash and @hidden84 for sprinkling me some power to resume my work.
I have been sprinkled with power from people who value creative and original content, as they are @curie curators. If you are looking for a definition of what is exceptional post, then have a look at the posts that @curie upvotes with more than 10 percent voting power. The more voting power used to upvote, the better the post is. So that will let you feel, what curators are looking for. You can see the voting details of @curie at https://steemd.com/@curie
So am I expecting that quality ? No, certainly not ,because if you do that, then you are worth a @curie upvote. However, I can help you prepare in that journey, by noticing you, giving you a small reward, when you start up. And not everyone writes exceptional from beginning, but I can help you learn that and improve. Steemit is growing day by day, and many good authors are not getting noticed, so that is where I pitch in.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And additionally it may be recommended to Other curators to consider it for a bigger appreciation and possibly a Badge of Originality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post is at least 1 hour old.
- Your post should not be a small post containing just a photograph or quote.
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 55.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bots.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
And most importantly I urge you not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators. If you absolutely feel you have to use a paid upvote service (which we do not recommend or endorse personally for many reasons), please wait until your post is at least 1 day old to give curators a chance to find your post first.