Charity Upvotes - rewarding new great original content in Steemit
It has been a great start in Steemit to look through posts, see, if they have some sort of originality, and make sure, they are not detected as plagiarized content and then give them a small reward. You can see from my comments, the type of posts that I have upvoted.
It's great to see people's expression to my upvotes, they really liked it and to some, it has inspired to put the proper source of the content ( image, video). It matters a lot to new people to earn in even cents, and I will continue with my journey.
Thank you @klye, for sprinkling me with some Steem Power, to be able to give more.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And not only that, if its a great original content, then it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot to consider it for a much bigger appreciation and possibly a Badge of Originality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 45.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
And most importantly we urge you not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators. If you absolutely feel you have to use a paid upvote service (which we do not recommend or endorse personally for many reasons), please wait until your post is at least 24 hours old to give curators a chance to find your post first. The way the curation reward system works here on Steemit is that the lion's share of the curation reward goes to the first significant upvote on a post. A curator is much more likely to give you a full upvote and even possibly a resteem to a wider audience if they are the first big upvote.