Charity Upvote week 1 - rewarding new great original content in Steemit
We are here for a purpose - to encourage people to write less, but write great original content to make this platform cherish. This will reward the author as well as help the entire Steemit platform as it directly affects the reward pool.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And not only that, if its a great original content, then it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot to consider it for a much bigger appreciation and may help you to get a customized Badge of Originality with your avatar.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 45.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
Everyday I will reward 10 or more posts, so 70 posts a week. So if you pass all these guidelines, and leave a link in comment here, then it's highly likely to be included. I will also look at my Step-brother @humanbot weekly link drop post to pick appropriate contents.
And most importantly we urge you not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators.