Dear Steemies, i would like to share my thoughts about colorchallenge.
Many steemians love it, because it helps them to get some inspiration, what to post. But some steemians hate it, because their feed is always full of bad quality flower photos. I do not mean to say not to post flowers for colorchallenge, but i think you have more fantasy.
So, what are the things that can even be colorful? Let's see some examples!
- Fashion, style - clothes and accessories, like bags, sunglasses, jewelry, makeup, scarf, etc.
- Vehicles - cars, buses, trucks, oldtimers, ships, aeroplanes, etc.
- Objects - household devices, furniture, design, etc.
- Nature and natural phenomena
- Architecture, cityscape, street
- Colored lights - fireworks, fountain, light effects on a concert, colored interior lighting
- Abstract - that can be digital art as well!
All images are illustrations from Pixabay.
Your image needs to have ONE dominant color from the seven: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, indigo, purple.
You can highlight the color with colorsplash on black and white background - this is always very effective!
I hope these infos were very useful!