Hi all. Hivepool reached 1 billion hashes recently. But not per second. Just 1 billion cryptonight hashes. Also it reached my payout limit 0.05 XMR. It's not a feeless limit, fee was 10 %. But it's still my first payout from coinhive.
There are three my sites with coinhive script now: gridcoin reverse pool, hivepool and distinct burst site. Third site is not ready yet.
- New coins listed: Cardano (ADA), Bytecoin (BCN), Bitcore (BTX), FriendshipCoin (FSC), JSEcoin (JSE), StrongHands (SHND), Wownero (WOW), Callisto (CLO), MinexCoin (MNX).
- Somebody created 10 000 accounts, I don't know what he want to do.
- Site has JSEcoin scripts, additional hashes added to your balance.
- You can embed pool's coinhive script to your site.
- You can claim your coin to add.
Here is coins, payed out to my users:
- Coin code
- Payout amount in that currency (without fees)
- Hashes amount for that payout
- Payouts count
- Different users count
As I see, only 6 coins are really used: Banano, Burstcoin, Gridcoin, StrongHands, Tron. And one user trying to mine FriendshipCoin masternode (it's really possible!).