I gave the girls all haircuts to help spread light to the lower parts of the canopy and redirect growth to newer shoots.
This was the first time I ever trimmed her.
One of my seedlings is showing some discoloration on the leaves.
Not sure what it is, but it's spread from 2 leaves to 4.
I decided to shorten my exhaust ducting to help increase my airflow out of the tent to keep it cooler without working as hard.
There's still a 180 degree bend in the duct which I may figure out another way to rig it up so it doesn't have that.
Found a dark brown click beetle in the tent, it was dead. I don't think it's a big deal.