How To Make Vietnamese Crispy Dumplings
Crispy Dumplings is a favorite Vietnamese dish. Vietnamese Crispy Dumplings translates to ‘sizzling cake'' with lots of goodies such as pork, quail egg , vermicelli,..
They are a great appetizer. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Vietnamese Crispy Dumplings, now I'm writing this recipe. I would try to make this dish today^^ So let's begin !!!
- Ground meat pork (i use minced pork but you can your beef or chicken as well.)
- Fungus or dried shiitake
- Quail eggs
- Spring Roll Wrappers are paper-thin sheets of dough( flour ,sugar, unsalted butter, water, salt mix salt with flour and then add water. Then knead for 30 minutes until smooth. Use a pestle to flatten it into a thin disc.)
- Oil, pepper, salt, MSG, fish sauce, cucumber, ..
How to make :
- Step 1 : Soaked fungus and vermicelli in warm water about ten minutes. All carrot, fungus, vermicelli finely chopped , Greasy onion then sautéed them in a bit of oil.
Step 2 : Boiled quail eggs. Soak them in cold water
Step 3 : Fold the wrappers include mixed to create a semi-circle.
- Step 4 : Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Drop the Dumplings into heated oil until their skins turn golden crispy.
I've made 15 cakes - would you like some?
- Step 5 : make colorful fish sauce : chili and garlic (finely chopped), sugar, lime juice or kumquat juice, water, fish sauce, pepper, cucumber and carrots (Cut into pieces) - all the other ingredients are mixed in
They are that good!! Hehe