This weeks patch has a bunch of bug fixes and one fairly large game play change. In one of the reviews recently I noticed a bit of feedback regarding how managing your gear "just boils down to simply leveling it up" which entails a kind of mindless upgrading. This one feature has probably made it a bit too easy to just maintain a base set of gear without having to really plan ahead or even pay attention to most loot obtained in general.
By removing this one feature from the fabricator I feel that it forces you to have to both plan ahead and depend much more on the loot you are obtaining in general. This is a more ideal mindset I think and adds a bit more meaning to loot obtained in the game.
- The ability to upgrade the level of an item has been removed. (Big gameplay change!)
- Addressed a clipping issue on the second starting level of mission 2.
- Removed 4 annoying little lava pits that keeps eating peoples death loot.
- Tooltip for "Disable movement effects" has been properly updated.
- More stuck spot floors have been corrected.
- New Game plus should not display a strange number of lives at the start.
- New Game plus now properly displays the level cap on character selection.
- New Game plus no longer breaks the infinite dungeon.
- The floor of the infinite dungeon is now the level all things will spawn.
- Advancement text will no longer spam if you do not collect them right away.
- Fixed a typo in the bulwark shield blueprint.
- Can no longer get advancements by clicking on items you are unable to equip.
- The game no longer considers a loot chest looted until you remove at least one item.
- Superbuff now properly displays Big Health Buff, Big Armor Buff, Big Attack Buff.
- Sanctuary vending machine should not have legendary blueprints list. (Take 3)
- The tool tips now include a DPS (Damage per second indicator)
- Graphical quality has been greatly improved for various textures.
- Mission complete rewards are automatically obtained now.
- Automap is now stationary if you double click the map button.
Ill try to get a video up this weekend to talk about more stuff as well. The number of remaining bugs I have on my list is rather small and this means it may be time to start talking about the first content patch I have planned.