So the following patch notes are the final medium bugs that I have had on my bug list. I am basically done with all of the major bugs with the game at this point in time!
- Corrected a minor level range issue with each mission.
- Greatly reduced obstructive muzzle flash smoke from most weapon fire effects.
- Fixed an enemy pathing issue on the second level of War Path.
- Crouching inside of dead enemies should no longer get you stuck in crouch mode.
- The cost of crafting ammo boxes has been increased.
- Adjusted the values of crafting various blueprint items.
- General pass to remove many locations in power node battles where enemies cannot reach the player.
- Text is now properly display to show what items you gained from mission rewards.
- Bulwark Shield no longer spawns in the ground or inside of objects.
- The tool tip system now properly compares specials and boosters.
- Provided more room for the description text on all tool tips.
- Repairing damaged armor advancements now work correctly.
- Repairing worn armor advancements now work correctly.
- Enhancing armor advancements now work correctly.
So what does this mean?
So in this video marks a moment where I have to start thinking about what to do next.
- Do I begin working on a content patch for Revulsion?
- Should I begin working on Revulsion 2?
- Should I consider going a different direction?
- Maybe begin looking for a normal game industry job again?
The above video goes into a lot more detail about this entirely.