Hot Chili in The World
Capsaicin substance is what causes chili to feel so hot and hot on the tongue when we consume it. In addition, this capsaicin can make the pengkonsumsinya experience effects or stimulation addicted. That is the reason why so many people like, do not even want to stop consuming chili. The greatest efficacy of chillies lies in capsaicin in its white veins.
For those of you who like spicy food from chili, this is some of the benefits of chillies that we can feel for health.
- Diarrhea - Increases digestive juices in the stomach and combats infectious bacteria.
- Pain and pain - capsaicin contained in the salap can help reduce pain or pain after surgery.
- Antioxidants - Capsaicin in chili acts as an antioxidant.
- Lung - Benefits of further chili that is supposedly able to strengthen lung tissue and help prevent or cure emphysema
Here are some chili that has the highest level of spiciness ;
- Carolina Reaper – 1.500.000 – 2.200.000 SHU
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion – 1.200.000 – 2.200.000 SHU
- 7 Pot Douglah (Chocolate 7 Pot) – 1.853.936 SHU
- 7 Pot Primo – 1.469.000 SHU
- Trinidad Scorpion “Butch T” – 500,000 – 1,463,700 SHU
- Naga Viper – 1.382.118 SHU
So some chili with the level of spiciness that really shake our tongue