To make this more precise:
If you could buy any amount of BTC right now from 0.001 up to 200 BTC at 50% of current price - what % of your cryptos would you spend?
So to be clear, BTC today is at 7600, you can buy at 3800.
Okay but before you reply theres a catch:
- you can sell those BTC for next 2 weeks but only on same price or lower (and you have no control where its gonna go)
- after 2 weeks you may lose from 0% up to 100% of the BTCs.
- the chances of winning (keeping cheap BTC) or losing (losing from 1% to 100%) are not 50/50 like in hi low. You cannot predict the risk but in high/low game it either win or lose, while here you can lose just portion.
To make sure we understand each other.
You can buy right now 1 BTC for 3800 USD and in 2 weeks have from 100% of them up to 0% with all other numbers possible. So for example in 2 weeks instead of 1 BTC you may have 0,5 BTC which, since you bought at 50% still makes money. But you can also have 0.
So now - what % of your crypto would you risk in such situation (if any).
Where do i trade BTC mostly?
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, just got to top10 exchanges, i would hop on it if you havent
- KuCoin - many NEO and ETH pairs
- Lbank - new chinese exchange that already makes sick volumes
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
My Official Discord Crypto/Steemit Group - https://discord.gg/HbnZsNw
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!