What Top Billionaires Thoughts
Inspiring statement of billionaires
Today we know about the ideas of some of the richest people of the world.
In his thoughts, the secret of his success is hidden.
- Quote 1: It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Bill Gates , Business Magnate, Investor & Philanthropist
- Quote 2: Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
Donald Trump ,American Business Magnate, Investor & TV Personality
- Quote 3: No action is too small when it comes to changing the world… I’m inspired every time I meet an entrepreneur who is succeeding against all odds
Cyril Ramaphosa ,South African Politician & Businessman
- Quote 4: Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.
J. Paul Getty ,Founder of Getty Oil Company
- Quote 5: Vision is perhaps our greatest strength… it has kept us alive to the power and continuity of thought through the centuries, it makes us peer into the future and lends shape to the unknown.
Li Ka-Shing , Hong Kong Business Magnate & Philanthropist
- Quote 6: As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
Andrew Carnegie ,Steel Magnate
- Quote 7: What other people label or might try to call failure, I have learned is just God’s way of pointing you in a new direction.
Oprah Winfrey ,Talk Show Host, Producer & Philanthropist
- Quote 8: Don’t think you are unstoppable or foolproof. Don’t think that the only way your business will work is through perfection. Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for success.
Eike Batista, Brazilian Business Magnate
- Quote 9: For me, businesses are like buses. You stand on a corner and you don’t like where the first bus is going? Wait ten minutes and take another. Don’t like that one? They’ll just keep coming. There’s no end to buses or businesses.
Sheldon Adelson, American Business Magnate
- Quote 10: Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.
Tony Hsieh ,Founder of Zappos
- Quote 11: If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motors
- Quote 12: If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
- Quote 13:The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO of Facebook
- Quote 14: Loyalty is not won by being first. It is won by being best.
Stefan Persson, Founder of H&M
- Quote 15: Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Warren Buffett , Business Magnate, Investor & Philanthropist
- Quote 16: I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.”
Mukesh Ambani, Indian Business Magnate
- Quote 18: Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve.
Lakshmi Mittal,Indian Steel Magnate
- Quote 20 : You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
Steve Jobs , Founder of Apple
News Source - Twitter
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://shuvadeepbhowmik.vornix.blog/2018/08/09/what-top-billionaires-thoughts/