The all new Steemvoter Beta
Today I'm going to introduce you @steemvoter from @buildteam to all of us. It's simple, by navigating to https://beta.steemvoter.com/welcome key in your email address and the team will send you an authentication to login.
Not available in other system
So, we have talked about HF20 for many days. Many of us still having hard time trying to adapt 15minutes threshold of burning curation reward. One of the easiest way is to make use of auto upvote. As we all know, the well developed @steemauto has been widely adapted by almost every Steemian in the platform to follow author and trail curating others. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much into Steemauto, but there are limitation like below, we're not able to be a fan of ourselves.
Can be done here in Steemvoter
- Select Strems from drop down menu
- From here, we can create two different type of stream action. To initiate, click on Create Stream
- Once done, click on save stream. With similar way, you can use this to make it upvote your comment by making a follow comment stream for yourself.
- Be very careful if you decided to upvote comment. God knows how many comment you make in a day, and this system does not have a build in Voting Mana limit yet. Added witht he recent #hf20 your consumable RC would be drained drastically with each comment added with another burden of self upvote comment. Unless you're very sure about your daily activity, otherwise I do not recomment comment upvote stream.
There you have it. It doesn't really matter when do you upvote as we all know the 30 minutes curation penalties window still applies, the only thing now we're talking about is, self upvote. As long your upvote is post 15 minutes, you will be getting back all to yourself. As at today, post reward is SBD print rate is 100%. If you wish to have more SBD, upvote after 30 minutes. You'll get 37.5%. Where is the other 62.5%? 25% curator reward is by default SP payout, and the balance will be given as SP to yourself as well. Bear in mind this is still a beta version, and it's still free for the time being, I belive in the near future @buildteam will release the full version for a fee. I also believe adding a voting power suspension would make it even more valuable.
全新 Steemvoter 自动点赞跟赞系统试用版
在 Steemvoter 能做到
- 从这里我们可以分开设定两个项目。首先点击Create Stream，然后就可以开始设定了。
I would like to thank all my friends and family who has been supporting me. Feel free to leave me feedback by clicking below yellow banner.