Fundamental Analysis Vechain (VEN)
VeChain is a leading global enterprise level public blockchain platform. VeChain aims to connect blockchain technology to the real world by providing a comprehensive governance structure, a robust economic model as well as advanced IoT integration and real-world applications.
“VeChain is a leading enterprise-focused dApp/ICO platform for products, services, and data. It aims to connect blockchain technology to real use cases by providing a robust infrastructure for data management and IoT solutions, removing issues with counterfeiting, data fraud, data manipulation, assurance practices, and business barriers such as financial services and 3rd party trust. VeChain is designed from the ground up to secure data entry methods and remove the borders between businesses, financial services, and data security. This is being achieved through partnerships and collaborations with innovative brands and industries throughout the world.”
- National Level support: Gui’an New Area (Unique economic development zone, National level partnership)
- Strategic Professional Services Partnership: PwC China & PwC Singapore portfolio company
- Global transport & logistics: Kuehne & Nagel– leading global freight forwarder, accounting for nearly 15% of the world’s air and sea freight business by revenue ($20 billion revenue company)
- Conglomerate/Cold chain logistics/IoT: DNV GL($3 billion revenue company)
- Supply chain solution: madeforgoods– Tracking solution for consumer-centric International Packaged Goods companies
List of customers they serve
- Unilever conglomerate that owns all of these brands you know($64 billion revenue company)
- Saint-Gobain international construction materials distributor($47 billion revenue company)
- Danone international food company($26 billion revenue company)
- Michelin second largest tyre manufacturer after Bridgestone($24 billion revenue company)
- Lesaffre dominates global yeast distribution
- Eternal Asia global supply chain management, 18 thousand employees
- McCormick & Co spice & herbs distributor, owns Old Bay seasoning($4 billion revenue company)
- Pernod Ricard alcohol distribution($9 billion revenue company)
- Monin syrups distributor
- Imported goods industry: Direct Imported Goods– distribution centre for imported goods with Shanghai local government backing
- Healthcare industry: Healthcare Co. Ltd
- Publication industry: Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd
- Fashion industry: Babyghost
- Luxury/Perfume industry: Givenchy
- Automobile industry: Renaultvia work with Microsoft and VISEO
- ATM solution/Adoption: BitOcean– fully licensed by the Japan’s Financial Services Authority, BitOcean is committing to buy and sell VET with their physical ATMs using Japanese Yen and growing VeChain alongside BitOcean’s global expansion
- Technology partner/RFID solutions: Xiamen Innov Information Technology Co. LTD
When I first heard about the Vechain project, I immediately grouped it into the Wabi,Waltonchain, IoT logistic space. But what seemed to be just a IoT hardware meets software play, has turned into so much more.
The real appeal of Vechain is that they have a working product and they are solving a real-world problem, in counterfeiting.
The Vechain machine where all the ids are created was and still is revolutionary, connecting hardware with blockchain technology.