This contest is supposed to be a joke time earlier when some of the folks from @steemitfamilyph discord are telling that they have a "Wasak" story that they want to share. So I decided why not create a contest then since we love joining contest.
Maybe you are in the process of moving-on or you already moved on with the past relationship. For sure you have a "broken" (wasak) story. I'd like to read your own "broken-hearted story". Also, you can just alter the name of your X to avoid any issues that may arise if you are still not in good terms 😆
In line with the campaign of creating a quality content and readers engagement. Together with the theme of the month which is LOVE I decided to host a contest wherein the winner will receive $5 SBD guaranteed and the all SBD earnings of this post will also be transferred to the sole winner.
The reason why there is a sole winner is because he/she experienced the ultimate heartbreak let's give him/her the biggest reward that I can give 😍 😍
- All entry must be an original story for this contest.
- It should 100% plagiarism free. I will be using this tool.
- The title of the entry must be "The Broken Hearted Writing Contest - (Title of your story)
- It should include the tag #brokenheartedcontest
- 350 words -1000 words maximum only
- All images that will be used should be properly cited.
- Upvote this post so that the reward will be bigger.
I will be accepting entries until February 20 2018 at exactly 12:00 AM Manila Time
I'll be the judge on this contest and the ultimate "broken"/"wasak" story will be announced using the same tag #brokenheartedcontest on February 20, 2018 at around 12:00 PM Manila Time
All the best! May the best "Wasak" Story Wins
Image credits : 1