Like every good Agatha Christie this story just keeps getting better.
- Oct 2018 Canadian bank freezes Quadringa's bank accounts - $28m frozen
- Exchange goes offline
- Funds in the hands of Canadian Court - exchange depositors can't access their funds
- Jan 2019 - CEO & owner "dies" in India aged ~30yo from crohns - No proof of death has been established as yet as the death cert issued in India has been questioned.
- The CEO was the only one to know the keys to access $190m in crypto cold storage wallets.
- Lost access to 26,500 BTC, 11,000 BTCCash, 11,000 BTCSV, 35,000 BTCGold, 200,000 LTC 430,000 ETH
- Reports that LTC coins HAVE been withdrawn -how? with no keys?
And now Crypto Medication are reporting, after researching, that the exchange may never have had the coins in the first place.