Just another one of those days when I like to listen to Napoleon Hill's "Think And Grow Rich" to refresh my mind. So I thought of sharing this part with you from the book.
"There are great riches in lasting friendships, harmonious family relationships, sympathy and understanding between business associates..."
Below is a list of what constitutes riches:
- Positive mental attitude
- Sound physical health
- Harmony in human relations
- Freedom from fear
- The hope of future achievement
- The capacity for applied faith
- Willingness to share ones blessings with others
- To be engaged in a Labour of love
- An opened mind on all subject towards people
- Complete self discipline
- Wisdom in which to understand people
- Financial security
Money comes least amongst the 12 things that makes man rich. Most of us believes it takes only money to make one rich but there is a more to it than just money alone. Looking carefully at the 12 lists above it is logical to say they are interdependent on each other.