- Currently only for Windows and Mac OS
- Not yet recommended for users of the Spanish translation.
- client: extensions, fixes to account manager functionality
- client: eliminate possible buffer overflow in reporting result errors
- lib: fix boinc_file_exists() on Windows
- Mac: Changes to Xcode project to support screensaver changes for Mac OS 10.13.
- Screensaver: Changes for screensaver to support Mac OS 10.13
- api: BOINC graphics library changes to support Mac OS 10.13
- client library: inconsistent terminology for intel_gpu
- update project list
- Locale: Update french localization files
- update installshield files
Download links (official download page):
- Win x86
- Win x86 + VirtualBox 5.1.26
- Win x64
- Win x64 + VirtualBox 5.1.26
- Mac OSX
- Mac OSX (Unix command-line version)
What is the BOINC?
BOINC is an open-source middleware system, supports volunteer and grid computing. Originally developed to support the [email protected] project, it became generalized as a platform for other distributed applications in areas as diverse as mathematics, linguistics, medicine, molecular biology, climatology, environmental science, and astrophysics, among others. BOINC aims to enable researchers to tap into the enormous processing resources of multiple personal computers around the world.