Banana sponge cake (recipe with photos)
Good afternoon Steemians friends, I hope you are well... In this opportunity, I will share with you the recipe of a delicious "banana cake", it is very easy to prepare, I will explain the "step by step" to enjoy this exquisite dessert.
This dessert can be tasted in a traditional way, but if you prefer to enjoy an exquisite contrast of textures and flavors, I suggest you put it in the fridge and you will be able to appreciate a different way of enjoying it. I love to heat it up a bit and add a portion of ice cream on top.
Next, I will explain the "step by step" to make this succulent dessert...
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 large bananas
- 3 eggs
- 125 grm of sugar
- 150 grm flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 50 grm sunflower oil
- 15 grm of yeast
- pinch of salt
- The first step will be: Beat the 3 eggs at "medium-high" speed with half the sugar for approximately 5 minutes.
- In another bowl: crush the 2 bananas and add the remaining sugar.
- We beat at "low" speed for 2 minutes...
Friends, from this step on, "all" the ingredients will be mixed manually (with a wooden spoon).
We added the crushed bananas to the eggs we had reserved.
- We add the oil and mix...
- In this step: add the flour, the pinch of salt and the yeast (previously sieved), add it slowly.
- Almost in the final stretch, it is the turn to add the 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Next, we'll put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until we check that it's ready. Another option for cooking is: place our delicious mixture in a non-stick pot, cover and cook for approximately 1 hour.
Dear friends, I present to you our delicious "banana cake", very spongy and with a beautiful tonality. Hummm!
An exquisite delicacy on the palate!
@kristal24 wishes you all the best!
On this occasion, we enjoyed it among family and friends to give more joy to our snack.
"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts." (Marcus Aurelius)
The photographs were taken with my Samsung J6 camera.
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://marjorieheredia.000webhostapp.com/2019/03/banana-sponge-cake-recipe-with-photos