Marketing Weekly Report
- According to Bloomberg, at least 100,000 individual miners have shut down because of Bitcoin price crash.
- Beijing Internet Finance Industry Association: Prevent the risk of illegal activities in the name of STO.
- Danhua Capital’s investment in the fields of finance and blockchain technology account for more than 70% of its total investment.
- The opinion collection meeting for several specifications including “Blockchain Privacy Protection Specification” was held in Beijing.
- Huobi gains Gibraltar DLT license and plans to launch global exchange in 2019.
- Venezuela President: All oil trade in Venezuela will be settled with the cryptocurrency “Pedro” next year.
Marketing Development (China)
- Open section in Tencent Cloud, specializing in sharing WaykiChain blockchain, database, smart contract and other technical topics.
- WaykiBet launched on Beestore, Biyongbao and IMAPP.
- Huobi has gradually opened up to publish WaykiChain’s original articles.
- Submitted the upgrade requirements for WaykiTimes.
- Published questions and interactions on Xueqiu.
- Followed up on T2D2 program.
- Entered Songguo Finance.
- Entered”Global Village of Blockchain” forum.
- Applied for WaykiChain’s project display in Feixiaohao new version.
Marketing Development (Global)
- Held WaykiChain mascot naming contest on Twitter, activity period Dec 5 — Dec 16.
- Published “Waykichain Project Rundown” on Altcoin Magazine, the authoritative E-magazine in cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- WaykiChain team attended Chain Plus+ Blockchain New Economic Forum in China, which was hosted by Chainers and co-organized by JRR Capital and J One Capital. The guests included Bittrex, Coinbase and other leading exchanges.
- Officially awarded the title “WaykiChain Global Partner” to our two community volunteers.
Technology Weekly Report
Work summary of last week
1.Application Development & Support
① Thoroughly tested the functions of betting smart contract and further optimized the code;
② Newly added wallet mnemonics mandatory backup function in WaykiTimes;
③ 50 completed blockchain game development.
2. Developer Program
① Preliminary planned learning tasks and incentive plans (five phases), and developer training system (40% completed);
② Started to operate WaykiChain developer community, which has 113 members so far.
3. Public Chain Development
① Continued to fix some problems of code description.
Product Weekly Report
① Launched WaykiTimes V1.0.2 for Android, urgently fixed the problem that the wallet cannot fit android 9.0;
② Continued to launch WaykiTimes on application stores — newly on Meizu App Store; Currently WaykiTimes has been available on 7 app stores.
③ Completed phase two product planning and conducted an internal review.
① Followed up on the joint debugging of the front and back end development;
② Planned new gameplay;
③ Conducted the numerical model for @ version, as well as the value table configuration of demo version.