Marketing Weekly Report
- In 2018, “Single’s Day Shopping Festival” broke the transaction amount of 200 billion yuan, and the blockchain covered 150 million pieces of goods.
- The total market value of the global digital currency market fell below $200 billion for the first time since November.
- The mining pool BTC.COM under Bitmain announced three major measures to deal with BCH fork.
- French Finance Minister Le Maire: The French Parliament passed the tax framework for cryptocurrency assets.
- Wenzhou Municipal Government of Zhejiang Province: Strive to build 2–3 blockchain industrial bases by 2022.
- Switzerland approved the first cryptocurrency ETP and it will be listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange next week.
- Get listed on KCEx exchange.
- Enter the Coindaily platform.
- Enter Biche platform.
- Entered Heicaijing platform.
- Enter Qufen platform.
- Complete all material preparation for the Hangzhou exhibition.
- Continued to launch Awarded Q&A in Xueqiu community.
- Successfully held the second stop of WaykiChain campus recruitment fair — Jilin University.
- Community members: Telegram: 263,171; Twitter: 3,455; Facebook: 10,193.
- Community activities: Successfully held Twitter bounty activities with a participation volume of 15,405.
- Overseas release: WaykiChain team introduction, T2D2 program progress, and WaykiChain was invited to participate in the KCEx trading contest.
Technology Weekly Report
Work summary for last week
- The development of WaykiBet V2.5 management background is proceeding in an orderly manner.
- The development of blockchain mini games began: database, interface, process, front-end interface, etc.
- The first version of the developer community portal website has been completed 50% and is enriching community content.
- Started chain optimization, doing research to transform node synchronization mode and improve chain stability and performance.
- Completed the open source work of Waykiwallet 2.0 and uploaded it to Github.
- Optimized WaykiTimes based on feedback from users since it launched.
Work plan for this week
- Complete the development of the front and back end of the blockchain mini game to meet the requirements for testing.
- Further promote developer community development, data collection and errata work.
- On-line system maintenance, timely response to customer feedback.
Product Weekly Report
- Screen the “Bug Bounty” questionnaire for selection and award;
- Carry forward the repair of some bugs in the V2.5.2;
- Collect suggestion on optimization for existing versions.
- Continuously collect user feedback and suggestion on optimization and solved 7 bugs and accepted and optimized 11 user experiences this week;
- Adjust the sensitive word filtering mechanism in users posting/commenting;
- Support automatic release of news and newsletters;
- Add a function for wallet quick transfer;
- Prepare related software and ICP filing for WaykiTimes going online in application market, and by now WaykiTimes is available in Xiaomi application market.
- Planning new games;
- Advance the game’s UI and interactive work.