Today we’re extremely happy to announce that True Flip’s transition to version 2.0 is successfully finished! It took us quite a long time to fix everything – nearly a week. But this is a result of making best efforts to move over 100k user accounts to a new platform as well as all Draw results, wins and transactions tracks, referrals and etc.
The overall update includes:
- Complete replacement of transactional systems (now a central message bus processes all requests);
- Payment gateways for crypotcurrencies now live as separate binaries on separate servers;
- All operations/transactions in our supported 4 cryptocurrencies are now stable and fast, BTC refill transactions processing has become 10x faster;
- Mass purchase option enabled – buy packs of tickets a time, increase your winning chances;
- Subscription option enabled – think ahead, choose your lucky numbers and let them play in numerous Draws in auto mode;
- Near 30 minor bugs fixed including various memory issues, latency problems;
- Data storage replaced from MySQL to NDB Cluster (2 copies of data at all time across all nodes);
- ZeroMQ gates and out-of-the box support for streaming changes (incremental updates PUB/SUB model);
- Overall load speed is up to 3x higher, bringing you a smooth gaming experience;
- Application has become distributed - many instances can co-exist.
We'd also love to note that the listed changes are only a beginning. This update brings True Flip to a brand-new level of product quality, which allows us to kick start the long-awaited full-scale expansion!
In the next posts we’ll focus on the details of achieving our milestones. Stay tuned!
p.s. Don't forget we have more news to share during live broadcast on Tuesday, August 15, at 14:00 UTC. Please send us your questions and concerns to email@example.com.
True Flip Team