The modern market of trade turnover for several hundred years is based on interpersonal relations, the human factor plays a key role in this process. It turns out that the price for the end user depends on how much the intermediary could bargain for this product. The existing market is obsolete and needs a major upgrade. It is time to get rid of these losses on the way of goods movement from the producer to the consumer. And this is possible by automating the process using Blockchain technology. In our today's review, a project that intends to directly link the producer and the consumer, revolutionizing the consumer market. So, the Tendor project ICO.
The main problems on the way of the goods from the manufacturer to the consumer are the moments of its transfer from one contractor to another, when it is necessary to control the quality of the transferred goods for compliance with the declared standards.
These problems can be divided into several categories:
- there is no cross-cutting visibility, in which each subsequent counterparty in the chain of trade could see the whole picture. Now he sees only part of it. As a rule, it fits in certificates confirming compliance of the goods with certain requirements. And where the product was produced, on the balance of some organizations visited, and which organization has transported – all this and other information is missing. Its availability could significantly optimize the price and other important infrastructure systems of stakeholders;
- no check of the product at each company. This problem is particularly felt when a shipping defect is detected, but the packaging requirements did not allow checking the goods for integrity during the transfer between contractors. Losses in this case are incurred by both the counterparty, after which the marriage was discovered, and consumers in the form of time spent on registration and waiting for the order;
- the lack of a common information standard for the transmission of operational information about the product along the supply chain. Today, this process resembles a "broken phone". You can always refer to what you did not hear or did not understand correctly;
- lack of confidence. Often even documents are not enough to carry out a transaction that is objectively beneficial to the parties regarding alternatives. Elementary dislike can cost consumers extra added value.
Tendor is a platform for accounting for the movement of goods from the manufacturer to the consumer. The Tendor ecosystem consists of two business units that together meet the needs of enterprises, end users and operational intermediaries between them. Although the two units work together, they are also Autonomous in relation to each other.
The first unit is the very TENDOR platform to track and trade. This happens with the help of Blockchain technology according to the principles of BaaS and On-Premise. It allows you to buy and monitor the movement of products with a check on the Blockchain.
Second unit TENDOR - business Blockchain-VerifiedTM. The main task of this division is the verification of products. Each product being monitored is equipped with an NFC tag that allows you to verify the authenticity of the product, quality, stability, certification, warranty and other important parameters. TDR tokens created for the TENDOR platform are used to access certain features in the ecosystem.
The vision of the TENDOR project is "to Become the world's leading company providing Blockchain technology in the supply chain, as well as trade security through Blockchain verification."
TENDOR, like the project team, is located in the Netherlands. The founder and inspirer is Mitchel Stroosnijder, he has managerial experience in well-known companies, including IKEA. Logistics and management is his main professional specialization. Other participants also have a lot of experience that will be useful for them to implement the project.
- Token sale: 15 sep - 15 nov
- Ticker: TDR
- Platform: Ethereum, ERC20
- Accepted currency: ETH
- Tokens for Sale: 85.000.000
- Price in USD: ~$0,1765
- Pre-sale: No
- Bonuses: No
- Individual cap: 0.01 ETH
- Soft cap: $550.000
- Hard cap: $15.000.000
The distribution of tokens is as follows:
TENDOR - solution to the problem of purity of supplies from the manufacturer to the consumer. The implementation of this project can help to make the world more transparent and life better. Such projects have a high investment potential.
Official resources of the TENDOR project:
ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=2129370;sa=showPosts
BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544214.0
MY BITCOINTALK USERNAME: klimenok1991
MY BITCOINTALK PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1238493
UNIQUENESS 100%: https://text.ru/antiplagiat/5b439199437f9