Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
CCN: Jackson Palmer, a product developer at Adobe and the creator of Dogecoin, has said that developers in the crypto community will now have to find a way to encourage users of centralized systems to convert to decentralized applications (dApps).
Hodler's Digest, September 2-9: Goldman Sachs Says 'No Thanks' to Crypto Trading Desk, While India Sends Officials ... - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is halting its plans to open a cryptocurrency trading desk, Business Insider reported this week, but will focus on a custody product for crypto, which will allow it to hold cryptocurrency on behalf of large clients and track ...
Fortune: Crypto traders reeling from a week of losses are getting a soothing message from the European Union. Finance ministers gathering in Vienna agreed that they ... rush with steps to further regulate the market, and that ... wait for the outcome of a ...and more ...
Cointelegraph: In contrast, Stellar (XLM) and Cardano (ADA) are seeing the biggest losses over the top ten crypto by market cap. The sixth top coin, XLM is down around 2 percent over the past 24 hours, trading at around $0.20. Cardano is down around 2.7 percent ...and more ...
VentureBeat: When I read Paul ... July column in the New York Times explaining why ... a crypto skeptic, I ... help but think about his article from 1998. “By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the ... impact on the economy has been no greater ...
Terrorists Prefer Cash to Crypto, According to Congressional Testimony - Bitcoin News (press release)
Bitcoin News (press release): It turns out, Mr. Fanusie is something of a trope killer for crypto. This ... the first time ... disabused Congress of its assumption decentralized digital money is a force for evil. He worked for the better part of a decade at the CIA as a ...
Cointelegraph: In an interview with Bloomberg September 8, Ethereum (ETH) co-founder Vitalik Buterin said he believes that explosive growth in the crypto space is “getting close to hitting a dead end,” now that the initial work to raise crypto and blockchain ...and more ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- September 10th, 3:25am - EOS in the news: 0.59% UP
- RIPPLE - SCRYPT - BIP - DOGECOIN -
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.21 BTC:-0.10 ETH:0.19 XRP:-0.24 BCH:-0.24 EOS:0.99 XLM:0.68 LTC:-0.36 USDT:-0.23 ADA:0.14 XMR:0.16
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - September 10th, 1:25 am
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.34 BTC:-0.07 ETH:-0.49 XRP:-0.95 BCH:-0.42 EOS:-0.78 XLM:-0.55 LTC:-0.66 USDT:0.14 ADA:-0.57 XMR:-0.71
- LIGHTNING NETWORK - ORACLES - DECENTRALIZED - ALTCOINS -
- September 9th, 11:25pm - Litecoin in the news: -0.49% DOWN
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - September 9th, 10:45 pm
- Take this online class and learn how to make Insta-money - Mashable
- Ethereum Classic vs. Monero ( September 2nd - September 8th )
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @ali.wood @rssniper @madison.gagnon @realskilled @megan.brown @rstracer @matthew.davis @rspower @chloeroy @claire.morel