State currency is a monopoly and central banks across the glob are cooperating like a cartel but not for too much longer.
This short article is about the upcoming monetary events which are going to reshape the landscape of the greatest regime ever to exist , The credit providers regime as slave traders regime led by central banks and approved by our great democracies!
So here is the rundown of upcoming events:
1. Some banks will unite to create a digital asset in order to optimize trade and security and get a competative edge by doing so (all ready happening http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10Z147 https://news.bitcoin.com/four-banks-create-new-digital-currency ) These asset created only for internal use at this point.
*Note : Four big banks from different countries. So what about the other banks?
2. Other banks, some maybe even from these same countries, will have to come together to create a competing asset to catch up and be just as officiant as these first four.
*Note: Regulators may have the power to try and enforce the same asset all across. However they will not be able to justify the cross-nations liability issues. Regulator can function only on a national level not international.
3. The cryptocurrency alliance between these cross nation banks will create a competing asset to the national currency. An asset to be traded by the biggest trusted entity of our civilization , the banks themselves.
*Note: May not be traded directly , as of yet to comply with regulations.
4. These asset created by the different bank alliances will be the new gees laying golden financial products eggs based on these assets. These will be name smart contract and it is those smart contracts which will be traded on the market first
*Note: The original intention of the banks created that first digital asset is going to morph into a very competitive market for private bank assets based on these newly created crypto-assets.
5. Credit ..... Yes that is the final goal to be reached . Banks will issue credit using their asset and will let you buy your own debts using their newly created funds. This means that you will create the demand to their currency in the markets. (After all a credit which is denominated in a certain currency have to be payed back using that same currency. *what an alchemy magic right there!)
*Note: You as the individual taking the new credit to restructuring your national currency based debts, will have the power to choose the best credit provider. and they are all going to be chasing you offering you better and better terms.
The thing that you need to understand is that:
Competing credit providers using competing currencies in a free market of currencies, in which everyone can create a currency will make you the king of your power to create value - The rightful owner of your own production power.
And the things you don't need to understand but the bank really do, are as follow :
1. Abusing the privilege to create credit and weakening the currency community made up from these credit borrowers, will immediately weakened the currency itself and the entity which issued it, the bank.
2. Banks which will lend responsibly, empower their borrowers rather then punish them and will help them manege their credit (provide management assistant rather then lawyers threats) will flourish.
3. Banks which will continue with the abusive practices will see a diminishing demand for their asset on the markets, bad projections for the future and immediate losses in the value of the coins in the market. Free market of currencies will react to these signs immediately.