We are happy to introduce a new venture around the Blockchain technology called Le Petit Bloc.
TL;DR: Le Petit Bloc is a web agency that aims to promote and democratize Blockchain technology in its direct and indirect uses
To become more concrete, here is a little explanation.
Le Petit Bloc, what for?
Johan and I (Alexandre) are french developers from Lyon, France, coming from different backgrounds but sharing common values. We also happen to share the same collaborative coworking space for a little over two years. At the end of 2016, new coworkers came with the idea of launching a fundraising campaign on the Ethereum technology, for their project: Beyond The Void.
Johan worked on their projects as a freelancer, we talked a lot and then some more... and grew to love the technology as a whole. We took it as a new field of technological and human experimentation. Later on, after using some blockchain applications we realized that the lack in development processes were seriously impacting users and therefore projects. We also realized the importance of the open-source governance in the blockchain ecosystem. As developers, consultants and speakers, we do participate in a number of communities/projects. And it means a lot to us. But this time it was different, it was taken a whole step ahead.
We finally formalize our work and decided to create "a company" to solve these problems, with Software Craftsmanship principles in sight.
Le Petit Bloc for whom?
The market youth and growth represent an amazing playground for us. We can offer consulting, training (for individuals and professionals) and custom application development to fill your needs and ours.
At this point, we are very confident we can address the following markets:
- Companies willing to embrace the blockchain technology
- Companies funded via an ICO/Token Launch, looking for web/mobile specialists
- Project leaders through training or help with decks or application creation
- Individuals wishing to understand the technologies
And of course we also do trading, mining and own masternodes.
Le Petit Bloc how?
This is the most critical point which is not completely resolved. Basically we want to bring community-based values. It brings much more important and interesting interactions to the individuals involved. And from a personal perspective, it seems like a natural continuation of both our personal and professional pathways.
Practically, we wish to opt between:
- An association: corresponding in fact to a registered company in an associative mold,
- A Simplified Joint Stock Company with variable capital as recommended by our accountant.
In both cases, the structure must allow investors to easily come and go.
Le Petit Bloc projects
As mentioned above, we also have our own projects and as you may suspect, we are not revealing all our secrets yet.
Anyway, two live stream have already started on Twitch:
- one on cryptocurrency trading, chartism and technical analysis. Two session have been shot so far, the third one is standing-by for more materials to come.
- another one dedicated at developing a Blockchain from scratch with… , wait for it, PHP. This project deserves an article on its own, We won’t say more for the time being but five lives have already taken place in this context.
Two other projects were presented to our potential investors and potential customers:
- A Patreon-like project based on cryptocurrency without commission (the project aims to be self-sustained)
- A "dataviz" project to visualize transactions on the Ethereum chain named ethercarta and highlighting the pseudonymity of blockchains.
We estimate 80% of our projects and/or components will be open sourced and available through Github.
Friends and contributors
If you didn’t get it yet, the goal of our company is not to impose itself solely by force. We want to build our reputation and are aware that helping each other is just as important.
For this reason, apart from Johan and myself, we are currently supported by three people as contributors with the following profiles: Ops, Digital strategy and Data science.
We are also actively working with the local community Crypto Lyon. We met nice persons there, which are doing an excellent job around mining and popularization in general.
Conclusion (help us, meet us ...)
You are almost at the end, which most certainly shows your interest. So, first of all, Thank you!
If you want to meet, learn more or ask us anything within the framework of a project, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to have a chat!
If you are willing to help, let's get in touch. Our primary goal is to generate passive income that allows us to minimize the need to have clients or at least to carry out projects only to pay the bills.
In the meantime, we hope our future achievements and involvement will demonstrate our good will. Wish you all the same: work on what you believe in, because in the end, isn’t it what matters?