The release of v1.1.2 provides non-critical security updates, bug fixes and minor improvements.
Description of the Issues
This release addresses the following issues:
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Renamed LICENSE.txt to LICENSE (#4969)
- Added warning/correction when implicitly installing to system-wide paths (#4970)
- Better discovery of core CPU count during a build (#4977)
- Removal of duplicated block signature check (#4951)
- Improved installation of binaries and contract dev dependencies (#4844)
Non-Critical Security Updates (#4981)
- Optimize block_status tracking in bnet_plugin
- Optimize connection releasing in net_plugin
- Move misaligned array copy to heap
- Disallow scheduled transactions from using subjective leeway cpu time
- Respect wall-clock deadline for blocks in the producer_plugin::start_block
- Serialize transactions in cleos instead of using an RPC
We tested on Jungle Testnet and We are done on Mainnet. Thanks to CryptoLion!
For more information, please click the link below:
If you are an advanced blockchain user, feel free to use any of those tools that you are comfortable with.
If you like what we do and believe in EOS9CAT, vote for eosninecatbp! Waiting for your support. Have a question, send an email to us or visit our website.