Supply Side Services | Panel #1 | Generalized Mining and The Third-Party Economy
Generalized Mining and The Third-Party Economy hosted by CoinFund and Cambrial Capital at Prague Blockchain Week. October 30, 2018
Panel #1: Supply Side Services
Moderator: Alex Felix (CoinFund)
Axel Ericsson, Vest, Founder
Brian Crain, Chorus One, Founder
Darren Langley, Rocketpool, Senior Developer
Adrian Brink, Cryptium
- Economies of scale in PoS vs PoW
- Move from hardware security models to capital security models
- Attack surfaces for PoS (lending markets)
- How do validators differentiate themselves?
- How to choose which networks to service? Based on customer demand, risk v return for your operation, or something else
Who are their customers? How do they see their customer base and their needs evolving over time?
- Skin in the game problem