A lot of people have been using bitshares exchange but still don't know much about it and its different gateways. Some call it bitshares exchange, some call it bitshares Blockchain, but whatever you call it,bitshares is the bomb.
The first thing you need to understand is that bitshares is a Blockchain and one the biggest and busiest Blockchain in the world, second to Steem.
Bitshares was built by Dan Larimer, the creator of steem and eos. Although Bitshares has extremely low volume, but it's future is really bright because investors will soon see the value of this Blockchain that currently controls over 20% of cryptocurrency transaction worldwide.
From what I've said so far, you must have known that bitshares is a Blockchain already, just in case you didn't know. but what is used for?
There are currently over 8 decentralized exchanges (or gateways as some people call it) built on this Blockchain, they include:
- wallet.bitshares.org wallet.bitshares.org
- bitsharesdex.com bitsharesdex.com
- wallet.bitshares.eu wallet.bitshares.eu
- openledger.io openledger.io
- market.rudex.org market.rudex.org
- crypto-bridge.org crypto-bridge.org. You can make money by staking BCo on cryptobridge, find out how here
- gdex.io gdex.io
- bit.btsabc.org bit.btsabc.org
- hellobts.com hellobts.com
- freedomledger.com freedomledger.com
- btsgo.net btsgo.net
- trade.1001ico.com trade.1001ico.com
Now note: you don't need to register on each of them separately, just one bitshares account gives you access to the rest.
If you decide to get a lifetime membership on bitshares Blockchain, just let me know so I'll give you back 30% of your upgrade fee.
samstickkz on socials
Facebook | Linked| twitter