Hello all 👋
Are you tired of paying a fee for exchanging cryptocurrencies? Here is a simple but good trick.
Some time ago my friends joined the investment program that is taking place. But they needed to invest using bitcoin. The easiest way was to buy through Coinbase. However, it turned out that the buy / sale transactions are burdensome. The sums was a bit larger, so the fee was significant.
You can see how much Coinbase charge here.
Here are some examples of the fees.
But there is a way to avoid paying all that.
Here is the trick:
- Sign up for Coinbase Account or sign in if you have one.
- Deposit USD or any other FIAT currency to your wallet. It will be USD wallet for me. And it is FREE. You can find it under Accounts/ USD Wallet/ Deposit.
- Sign up for GDAX Account
- Sign in to that and make deposit from Coinbase account. Deposits from your Coinbase account are unlimited, instant and free.
- Choose a market, eg. BTC/USD and place an LIMIT BUY ORDER If you want your order to be filled as ASAP make sure to choose 5 min chart and set the price somewhere close to current one. Limit orders are always free no matter how big or small. 😃
- Start by visiting the referral page. From this page (this is my refferal link) you can copy yours or send an invite email to a friend after signing in.
- Your friends can click the referral link (or the link in the email) and sign up for a Coinbase account.
- They will then complete their account and initiate a buy in one of supported countries.
If your friend visits coinbase.com/trade and initiates a buy of 100 USD or more (or 100 USD equivalent of your domestic currency) within 180 days of opening his or her account, you both will receive a 10 USD (or 10 USD equivalent of your domestic currency) referral bonus when the buy completes. Buys can take up to 4 business days to complete.
At today's price you can buy $671 worth of bitcoin for a $10 fee. So any amount lower than that still get you and a friend who referred you to Coinbase $10 credit worth of crypto if you use a referal page.
If you found this post helpful on Steemit, would you please upvote it and follow me because you will then be able to see more posts like this in your home feed?
Hope it helps and happy trading.