80% of Bitcoin Extracted

in bitcoin •  2 years ago 

On January 13th, 80% of all Bitcoin resources were removed. This is an important milestone for Bitcoin. Up to now, 16.8 million BTC have been issued and the remaining 20%, ie 4.2 million BTC, are still in the mines.

After all the bitcoins have been extracted from the mines, it will be very difficult to keep them, and potentially other subcoins may increase in value.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

OMG! This is SUCH an AMAZING post! Thank you for sharing! I gave you a vote!!

Thank you :))

I think your Post is for a big group of people very helpful!
Thx for making this Website for us!
Upvote when your in my opinion @alokkamboj