Which Coins to Buy and Where ?
Since i have over 27 000 people here following me and around 20 000 i keep getting emails and PMs about what to buy or where to buy.
Im not a genie so cant tell you what to buy, can only suggest but risk is on yourself, same as with - where to buy. Yet to communicate better with my followers i have made discord group lately which was shared just by word of mouth, i didnt promote it at all but i will in future. If you are smart enough you will find it sooner than this though ;)
So while its hard to chose coins as they may change daily here is where i mostly trade.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- Huobi - used to be top volume BTC exchange, now has many great altcoins
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
- BitMex - Leverage trading of BTC, EOS and many others, superb liquidity
- SimpleFX - Margin trading of stocks, forex and cryptocurrency
Most of this spots have their "in home" tokens ie BNB, KCS, BIX, HT, COSS, DOT, OBITS... So also look for them.
To me it seems coins bottomed now so if you got what you wanted (like ive said in past posts) or you will now - it seems a good deal. Of course i dont give financial advice. You need to decide yourself.
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!