Liqui Exchange Closing Doors
Not that its an surprise. Ive dumped these guys 1,5 year or maybe more ago due to huge withdrawal fees and not clear location and team. Later on they started deleting markets, changing terms etc. When they deleted really big markets like BAT or REN it was obvious they are doing exit soon.
Recently, we were happy to announce the change in our policies. We gave you the right to decide whether you want to be with us in our Crypto Exchange journey by accepting the changes.
Starts how happy they were.. But then..!
Much to our regret, after this step Liqui is no longer able to provide liquidity for the Users left. We also do not see any economic point in providing you with our services.
However, we do not want to return to where we were a month ago. Hence, we decided to close all accounts and stop providing our services. It broke our hearts to do that.
You will be able to withdraw your Digital Assets through our website within 30 days after this message was sent. If you did not withdraw delisted Digital Assets since we announced changes in our policies, you will also have another 30 days from the date this message is sent.
We may be back soon. However, that depends on the market which has significantly changed since 2017.
I dont think anyone really cares at this point, even they admit all users are gone. I believe they were doing all steps to make sure people are gone to be able to exit with not much hassle.
No big deal, other exchanges with no KYC that i use:
All tested for big deposits and withdrawals by me, working at this point. All need no ID to register.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, i think its gonna be the next hot thing
- KuCoin - similar to the other two with NEO and ETH pairs
- Lbank - get there as long as its cheap, they do mad volumes already
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
- BitMex - Leverage trading of BTC, EOS and many others, superb liquidity
- SimpleFX - Margin trading of stocks, forex and cryptocurrency
CRYPTO INCOME GUIDE EBOOK - FREE FOR LIMITED TIME - DOWNLOAD HERE
Join My Official Discord Crypto/Steemit Group - https://discord.gg/Ma3VCxj
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of cryptocurrency blog with unique news and tips!