Easiest Way to Trade and Make Money - Arbitrage
People often ask me - what is the easiest way to trade. I say - arbitrage. Buy cheap on one exchange, sell more expensive SAME amount on the other.
Rinse n repeat.
If you lose money in the middle - move funds between. This is the only tricky moment as before funds come prices may change.
This is why you should always have loads of exchange accounts, preferably with some BTC or ETH inside or at least have some ETH/LTC in wallet ready to deposit when theres action (way faster than BTC).
Then you deposit them, sell for BTC and go.
You need coins on many exchanges and just wait.
Make as many accounts as possible.
There is loads of bitcoin exchanges but when people ask me what i suggest is bitcoin exchanges with no documents needed 2019
Some exchanges i suggest from top of my head
All tested for big deposits and withdrawals by me, working at this point. All need no ID to register.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM