Hello again from the merkle tree! :)
I'd like to hire a Swift Programmer.
- Be an Expert Swift 3 Programmer; your github proof (with public email displayed) is required
- Experienced with all things Apple and iOS
- Experienced with Xcode 9, Swift 4 and Mixed Mode
- Experienced with Java (convert an existing Java lib to Swift)
- All cryptocurrencies (especially Steem and Bitcoin!) must still be legal in the country in which you live.
- You must accept payments in Bitcoin, OR, have an Exchange account (like Kraken.com) for payment (don't worry, they're similar to Paypal)
NOT required, but this is a plus:
- Some experience with C
- Some experience with NFC
- Some experience with Linux
This is a long term project and will be mostly your code (I know it's no fun sifting through another guy's code). After you build this, you will be hired to maintain it. This job will employ you immediately, and I am very flexible on hours that you can commit as well as the timezone in which you live. My Dev Teams are located all over the Earth, and upon being hired I am going to introduce you to many of them.
We are always at your side on Telegram/Keybase (+ there are 13 other Devs here) should you have any questions or want to pitch your ideas, and we always have quick (usually less than 30 minute) meetings each week to sum up everyone’s progress and chit-chat with the other Devs, etc.
If you are looking to work in the blockchain industry, this is the mother of all projects. We love what we do here and are working fast to bring chain-agnostic infrastructure to the world of digital currencies, so hopefully that matters to you as well.
Not qualified? Please spread the word!
- RE-STEEMING OR SHARING THIS POST GETS YOU A 100% UPVOTE
Thank You! :)
Peace, Love, and Agorism.