Why I'm so bullish on bitcoin/crypto lately - Part 1

in bitcoin •  4 months ago

I finally got sick of sitting on my ass watching Tone Vays and his bearishness for entertainment, decided to finally make another crypto video myself(also while sitting on my ass). I went on for a good 50+ minutes, but luckily it was cut short because my micorphone turned itself off after about 15 minutes. There's not much here that hasn't already been posted lately on steemit. This is more of a summary of what I've noticed lately, primarily intended for potential new YouTube/steemit followers, rather than our existing following. However, it's a good sample of what we intend to provide more of to the community in the near future, at the very least.

I've yet to get a micrphone other than my xbox microphone, so I apologize for the bad sound and the abrupt ending. Sometime in the next few months I plan to upgrade everything and be a lot more active on YouTube.

-Tom (@MyEmpireOfShit)
Twitter | Tradingview | YouTube | iDC INC's twitter | Facebook | iDC INC's Facebook

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Haha Tone Vays so arrogant. I hope all the bears get flushed.

Hey man,

Just this post alone give you enough to get a new Mic :) invest what you got over all you dont lose any wealth and it will help you out :)

·

Unfortunately I paid for 90% of upvotes we get, and the other 10% are usually from brand new accounts with 15 SP. Until we get a big following, that's our only hope of showing up on the trending page. A new mic is coming anyway though :)

Posted using Partiko Android

Boom! Getting ready for a huge move as well!

I don't know much analysid but I can read the mood well in people. Its what helps me know crypto will succeed.

Nice video
Get a new mic, dear .

Thanks for your support @idcinc!

Your contribution is appreciated!

To have your post shared with over 10,000 followers send 0.250 SBD or STEEM to @crystalhuman, your post will also be shared to twitter at https://twitter.com/Marketechnologi

✅ Send 1-2 SBD/STEEM for 100-200+ Upvotes.

If you have the time, please check out our charity project #haveaheart

This post has just received lots of ♡♡♡#LOVE♡♡♡ and a 27.52% upvote from @haveaheart!

Thank you for your thoughtfulness in choosing this service.
@haveaheart donates 10% of all received profit to the Sri Sathya Sai Heart Hospital

If you would like to delegate to @haveaheart we would appreciate the support and you will be contributing to a wonderful cause. Our delegators receive 85% and receive daily payouts.

Click here to delegate! (Be sure to leave at least enough SP undelegated that your account is still usable.)

#haveaheart

You got 35+ upvotes from @oceansbot courtesy of @crystalhuman!