Besides Laddering IN and OUT, here are @haejin's other Trading Parameters
- Buy what the crowd hates! This will help prevent you from herding.
- Never empty the wallet into a single trade! Even with laddering, you will crumble to emotional distress if price goes against you!
- Market makes the news and never the other way around. Know this and understand this!
- NEVER short a bull market!! Your account will go to ZERO!
- NEVER trade on MARGIN! Your account will go to ZERO!
- Always FOLLOW THE TREND!! First, identify the trend, then trade in its direction. Trend is your friend!
- In a Bull Market, BTFD! (Buy the F*cken Dip) (I got this acronym from Zerohedge.com). Reverse for Bear Market.
- Have the courage to let your profits ride higher. Humbly and gratefully take your profits.
- Take your profits before the other guy...let him hold to take the remaining last crumbs. In other words, no need to hang on for the very last penny.
- Be impatient with your losing trades...e.g. allow yourself to get stopped out.
- Don't day trade...trade big trends!
- Celebrate your losses and mistakes...they teach better than your successes!
- Never be inflexible in your analysis and beome myopic! This will make your account go to ZERO!
- Forgive yourself for any bad, dumb, idiotic, asanine trades and learn the lesson.
- It's always better to be out of the market wishing you were in it than in the market wishing you were out of it. Never forget this.
- In the words of the Oracle of Omaha: Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.
If this blog post has entertained or helped you to profit, please follow, upvote, resteem and/or consider buying me a beer:
BTS Wallet - d2e60e9856c36f34
BTC Wallet - 15ugC4U4k3qsxEXT5YF7ukz3pjtnw2im8B
ETH Wallet - 0x1Ab87962dD59BBfFe33819772C950F0B38554030
LTC Wallet - LefeWrQXumis3MzrsvxHWzpNBAAFDQbB66
Legal Mumbo Jumbo: This is only my opinion, make of it what you wish. What does this mean? It means it's not advice nor recommendation to either buy or sell anything! It's only meant for use as informative or entertainment purposes.**