Interview with Rune Christensen of Maker DAO – The Central Bank of Web 3.0
Maker is a decentralized autonomous organization comprised of a decentralized stablecoin, collateral loans, and community governance.
Below is a link to a great interview with Rune Christensen, the founder of MakerDAO.
You can find the interview here.
- Recap of how single collateral DAI is kept at peg of 1 USD
- Why was DAI intermittently trading at < 1USD
- Governance functions exercised by MKR holders
- Sale of MKR tokens and MKR distribution
- Is the current governance model satisfactory?
- New governance mechanisms to be rolled out soon
- Introduction of multi collateral DAI
- Interest generating DAI: Implementation and rationale
- Future of Maker DAO: What will be able to serve as collateral?
And buy BTC !!!
Use my referral link to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin at: